Sunday is International Women’s Day 2020 and as a proud feminist and PRO AGE warrior this day is important to me. Being a feminist means different things to different people, and this is a day when we celebrate those differences – as well as our similarities – and work towards our shared goal of female empowerment. So whether you feel at your strongest by speaking up as a women for what you believe in or by joining a rally with others, we support you.
I love the expression that ‘eyes are the window to the soul’, so this week we are helping you to create eyes that empower. Achieving stunning makeup doesn’t have to take hours – with the help of a few tips you can easily create a gorgeous eye look in minutes using a selection of our amazing products.
Our Visible Lift I-Radiance Palette features an eye primer to prep and target fine lines and four sculpting shadows. Follow these 5 simple steps to create the perfect smokey eye look for any occasion.
- Prime with an oil free primer for a smooth base and a long finish.
- Neutralise using a mid-toned shadow across the whole lid to even and brighten the eyes.
- Sculpt with a contouring shade following the line just above the socket, creating a larger lid.
- Lift with highlighter below the brows and in the inner corner of the eyes.
- Define with a smudge of a deep shade across the upper lash line and two coats of mascara.
Use our Liquid Foil I-Radiance to add a touch of glitter to any eye look. Effortlessly shape, define and enhance your eyes with our unique 4-in-1 liquid eye primer, liner, colour wash and shadow. Simply smooth over the eyelids and blend, and then layer to build intensity as desired.
GRACE’S PRO TIP:
Defined brows work wonders for lifting your eyes and opening your entire face – but don’t assume you need to go darker than your natural hair colour. A matching shade or even a slightly lighter one is ideal for creating fuller-looking, naturally defined brows. Try my Brow Lift Perfecting Liner to create shapely, natural brows.
The palette looks gorgeous!