As the festive season races towards us like a bullet train, we sometimes almost don't have time to catch our breath, let alone make time for party prepping. So we asked our founder Grace – to tell us exactly how to go from desk to glam in a few minutes.
1. Firstly, create the perfect canvas for party make-up and give your complexion a youthful boost by applying an intensely hydrating serum-based primer to the skin. This will prolong your makeup and can take years off your face win, win!
Studio10 Miracle Effect Priming Serum is proven to reduce wrinkles instantly while delivering ongoing results improving the signs of ageing - fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, age spots and pigmentation, puffiness and dark circles and dehydration.
For instant refresh and lift to the eye before a big night out, tap the serum into the under eye area and around to the other corners - store in the fridge for an ultra soothing rejuvenating treat!
2. For a photo-ready complexion, pat concealer into the hidden areas of redness or that age the complexion and show tiredness – corners of the lips, tear stains at the outer corners of the eyes, and nose-to-mouth lines. Carefully blend the edges for a perfect finish. And don’t forget to cover dark circles too, applying into the inner corner of the eye
Studio10 Age Defy Skin Perfector instantly corrects, conceals and covers up the signs of ageing. It’s packed full of anti-ageing ingredients and features essential colour correctors to cancel redness or dark under eye circles and two ultra creamy, non drying, concealer-to-foundation shades for a perfect colour match that blends seamlessly into the skin.
2.Highlighting the features is the easiest way to look younger and fresher in seconds. Choose a highlighter with a shimmer, not a glitter, in a warm off-white or pearl with a gold undertone, so it blends naturally. Highlight the areas that naturally catch the light: the fullest part of the cheek, forehead, centre of the nose, browbone, and Cupid’s bow. Don’t forget to sweep over décolletage and shoulders if they’re exposed and for perfect party pins apply down the centre of the legs.
Our Youth Lift Glow-plexion, with its ‘lit-from-within’ tones is perfect for this. It also has a binding technology for a long-last, party-all-night finish.
3. Go for instant red carpet glamour: intensifying and defining the eye will instantly take your look from from day to night. Don’t be afraid to create a full-on smoky eye but opt for soft browns rather than greys for suits-all sophistication. Apply a soft creamy eyeliner along the upper lash line, blend and smudge out into the outer corner in a triangle shape - pat a shimmering smoky shadow over the top and blend.
Studio10’s innovative I-lift Longwear Liner instantly lifts the eye with highly pigmented matte shade to define and a natural accent to refresh and brighten.
4. Nothing shouts red carpet glamour like a bold lip and with the right shade anyone at any age can work this classic party look. Find your perfect red if you are feeling brave or opt for a more understated hot pink tone in a soft matte finish for the ultimate in sophisticated glamour.
Studio10 Longlast Velvet Liquid Lips is a demi-matte liquid lipstick featuring a silky smooth formula enriched with anti-oxidant complex and Vitamin E. Lightweight and ‘non sticky’ with rich pigments that won’t flake, transfer or dry lips for a long lasting finish.
5. Makeup to wake up your face the morning after: peach is a girl’s best friend when you’re in need of a boost. Softer than bronzer, but brighter and fresher than classic pink, peach is the ultimate complexion pick-me-up for glowing, youthful looking skin in a trice. Apply a liquid crème with pearl undertones to cheeks, then with a light touch warm up forehead, nose, chin and eyelids.
Makeup that works like skincare, Studio10 Plumping Blush Glow-plexion is packed with plumping actives including Adipofill and natural polymers that help to absorb excess oils for longlast wear. Its unique creamy water-colour formula blends into the skin for an ultra-natural, ‘real skin’ finish – the ultimate in ‘no make-up make-up’.