- CMCatherine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBest bronzer for me!
Studio 10 Bronzing Veil has been my favourite for a number of years now. I’ve tried a number of different brands , but for me this one gives a natural glow and finish without being at all heavy looking! Added bonus having the highlighter too which I use on the bridge of my nose and above eyebrows.
- LMLouis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it !
Fab product , goes on lovely . Looks really natural - lots of people have said how nice my skin is Much better than your orange toned bronzers . I just need to buy the brush now .
- KWKaren W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing makeup
Perfect in every way possible and gave me confidence that I wasn’t going to look to orange lol x
This makeup has completely changed my life and got me back to my normal self and feeling so happy for myself. I have tried every foundation possible every bronzer every blusher and every lip liner and lipstick and I always have used Estée Lauder-Mac-Clinique or Dior and wasn’t happy with any of it , it always made my face feel so heavy and I’m sure more lines then I ever had lol x
I also bought youth lift Glow-plexion which is a must it gives the skin such a lovely glow and if I’m not going out I use just that with pumping blush glow-plexion in the peach colour.
I am 62 yrs old
- LLLauren L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Bronzer
Been using Mac bronzer for years this came up on Facebook I absolutely love it perfect for mature skin very fine and not cakey are orange just light and natural highly recommended 👌
- AOAngela O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent productI
I don’t put my face in the sun……haven’t done for years no make that decades …nearly half a century lol
I prefer to add colour through make up this is great it isn’t heavy so no wrinkle or creases show up ,it doesn’t clog just gives a touch of colour ,as much or as little as I want xx