- SBSally B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDream foundation
Finally I’ve found the product I’ve spent years looking for. It goes on like a dream and the colour match is perfect. I’m in love with this product
- LLornaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDewy, light, good coverage
I received my foundation in shade “light” today and I am really impressed! Easy to apply with a stippling brush, it’s slightly lighter than my usual shade but because there is a darker colour in the palette it can be mixed but I just used the darker shade on my cheeks, forehead and below jaw. It feels breathable and light to wear. Definitely my new go to, I usually use warm beige hydrating foundation for Boots no 7 but I think this gives better coverage that could be built up if required.
- JOJackie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStunning!
This is my second purchase from Studio 10. The formula blends into the skin seamlessly. I used the lighter shade for under my eyes and to even out red spots, I used the darker colour to warm up my face. It sits on my 53 year old skin beautifully, no creasing or patchiness, just a smooth glowey complextion.
- GCGayle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect!
Great coverage and I love the two colours which are perfect for different areas of my face. Feeling great at 59!
- TTeresaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLovely foundation
Since using the Perfect Canvas foundation in the light shade, I have been pleased with the result which looks and feels natural. I've also bought the eye palette and Tearose lip and cheek tint which complement each other well. I'm glad that I have discovered the Studio 10 range which I will now use as my go to makeup.