- SAShazia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMoisturising
I prefer this Roseberry shade for my skin tone. It is very moisturising & great for a cheek tint too. More like a balm than a lipstick.
- SAShazia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoSubtle & moisturising
This tea rose shade is a subtle one against my asain skin tone. It moisturises well. Feels more like a lip balm. It doesn’t stay on lips long.
- SGSara G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely colour and texture
This is a very nice colour, goes on smoothly for a healthy complexion, and stays on for a long time, excellent with the lip liner
- SPSusan P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI cant be without this product!!
I love the Red poppy colour and if it is running down I order another Its is such a flattering colour not too severe To prove it My Husband was gaving a Booster Covid test and it was in a mobile surgery and one if the nurses was chatting with me and She said "I love your lipstick" and I told her all about your range!!
- LMLynda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest Lipstick - EVER!
I had a love/hate relationship with lipstick. I bought it, I applied it, and then spent the next couple of hours feeling uncomfortable and self-conscious and constantly checking it in the mirror. I decided that I was just not a lipstick girl and consoled myself with nude coloured lipgloss. Having recently been converted to all things Studio 10, I decided to try, yet again, with a lipstick. Oh my! I am a total convert! I bought Tearose and it is gorgeous! I lovely neutral colour but actually looks like I’m wearing lipstick (I am warm toned but think this will be also good for cool tones), it feels light, comfortable and moisturising, it stays where it’s put and really does last. The photo is me wearing Tearose. I haven’t tried it as a cheek tint as I am in love with Plumping Blush Glow-plexion, which I am also wearing in the photo. I’ll definitely be buying another of these fabulous lippies, and will now be a little more daring with the shade!